Spotclean Ltd Terms and Conditions
The materials and information on our website are provided for the purpose of general information and use only to enable us discharge our business responsibility to you to the best of our ability. We will not accept any responsibility to the fullest extent permitted by Unite Kingdom law for misuse of information or any damages or loss which may arise from accessing our site or any link to another site through our site.
The terms ‘Spotclean Ltd”, ‘www.the-spotclean.com’, ‘us’ and ‘we’ refer to the owner of this website registered as Spotclean Ltd, Company Registration Number 09037341. The term ‘you’, ‘Cleaner, ‘Customer’ ‘Client’ and all categories of visitors to our website, refer to the user or viewer of our website.
1) Spotclean Ltd are the owner of all the intellectual property rights and all materials on this website and protected by copyright laws. All rights reserved.
2) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice for which we shall not be liable under any circumstance.
4) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
5) Since you have agreed to use this website to request our service, it means that you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by United Kingdom law.
6) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs and requirements.
7) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
8) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
9) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence under the United Kingdom law.
10) It is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse act 1990 to use our site for malicious acts or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our computer or database connected to our site. We will not hesitate to disclose your information to the relevant law enforcement agencies and we will cooperate fully with those authorities to get to the root of the breach of our Privacy.
11) Our Privacy Policies together with our Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
15) Thank you for using our website and you are welcome to visit us as many times as you wish. We appreciate your custom!