Spotclean Ltd is a Commercial Cleaning company. We operate in the property services sector, and specialise in regular office premises maintenance, End of Tenancy cleans, block communal area maintenance, retail stores, health care premises, new builds, residential houses, on-sale properties and newly refurbished properties.
We work with Estate/ Letting Agents, Facility Managers, HMO Managers, Retailers, Building contractors, Developers, Office Managers, health care Managers, Schools, Home owners and Tenants.
Our services cover, property deep cleans, general cleans, window and carpet cleaning on a regular or one-off basis.
We cover London, Essex and Kent including Romford, Grays, Hornchurch, Upminster, Rainham, Chadwell Heath, South Ockendon, Ilford, Brentwood, East London, South East London, Basildon, Havering, Chigwell, Woodford, Barking, Dagenham, East Ham, Dartford, Gravesend and surrounding areas.
We believe that having a trusted and experienced Cleaner to carry out your regular daily, weekly, fortnightly or even a one-off clean will give you spare time for other important matters of interest. More importantly we help our customers to live and work in a clean and hygienic environment.
Our Cleaners are experienced and trusted. Prior to engaging them, we carry out background checks and interview to ensure that they will uphold our company values, quality and high integrity.
Message From CEO
Spotclean Ltd aims to provide spotless cleaning services to our customers for their properties and facilities to ensure that people live and work in a clean, hygienic and infection free environment, with sustainability in mind.
We believe the planet depends on our generation and future generations to sustain our environment, whilst going about our daily routines and living life.
With the above in mind, we at Spotclean have built our cleaning procedures with protecting the environmental at the core of our processes and practices. We are able to achieve this on an on-going basis by:
- Carrying our cleaning using less energy, limiting the amount of non-biodegradable materials per cleaning job (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle), while delivering a high-quality outcome.
- Ensuring that we minimise emissions and waste.
- Procuring high quality environmentally friendly products to get cleaning done first time to limit re-cleans and excess use of materials.
- Keeping our team members happy and ensuring we pay higher than minimum wage.
- On-going training to ensure that procedures are adhered to.
- Delivering second to none cleaning services to all our valued customers in a friendly and sustainable manner.
- Provide guidelines to customers wishing to supply their preferred materials.
- Adhering to our Health and Safety Policy based on Government HSE guidelines and Operational Risk Assessment is mandatory in keeping us and our customers safe at all times.
- Ultimately using our services in synergy with others in the cleaning industry to control deadly infections, sickness and preserve our NHS.
Please contact us for your property cleaning needs.
Thank you and Keep safe.
CEO – Spotclean Ltd