Frequently Asked Questions
This is a simple and straight forward process. Please go to www.the-spotclean.com and complete our Booking Form or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 02071831955 / 07940213394. There’s no contract to sign. You only need to agree to our terms and conditions.
Corporate clients may have to send us an email or telephone to meet with us to discuss the scope and the specification of their clean requirements.
The cleaning cost will normally take into consideration the property size, layout, cleaning frequency, appliance cleaning (Fridge, Freezer, Oven), cleaning supplies and any other client’s special request. No VAT or any hidden charges included. Please see our Charges page on www.the-spotclean.com for more details.
Corporate Clients enjoy at least 20% discount on regular clean that are outsourced to us . This will normally depend on their clean requirements and the volume of the job.
Spotclean Ltd will send you an invoice by email or by post detailing the total cost of the services we have provided to the Client. The Client then pays the total cost shown on the invoice into Spotclean Ltd bank account by on-line bank transfer or cash or by direct payment to our bank account within 72 hours of invoice receipt.
For Corporate Organisations, we will email/post the invoice to the company contact at the end of each week/month. Payment is expected to be remitted into Spotclean Ltd’s bank account within 5days after the date on the invoice or as agreed with the organisation.
Your Cleaner will provide the following service for a standard clean not in any particular order:
- Wash the sink, dirty dishes and drain
- Wipe exterior of cupboards, shelves, drawers and all surfaces
- Wipe down inside and outside of microwave.
- Dust reachable areas and corners
- Wipe down the exterior part of oven, fridge and freezer and other appliances
- Vacuum and mop the floors
- Remove, empty and clean the bins and replace bin liners.
- Sanitise all surfaces
Bedroom and Open areas
- Wash and wipe all surfaces and all reachable bedroom areas
- Wash and wipe glass surfaces and other fixtures
- Wipe down the drawers and wardrobes
- Dust all reachable areas, wipe all furniture
- Make beds and change the sheets ( if required).
- Hang clothes and fold loose ones
- Vacuum or mop the floors
- Empty the bins and replace bin liners
- Disinfect all surfaces
- Wash and sanitize shower, bathtub and wash hand basins
- Clean, disinfect and wipe the toilet and spray with toilet disinfectant and bleach
- Wipe all surfaces and fixtures
- Mop or vacuum the floor
- Wash and wipe mirrors
- Empty the bin, clean and replace bin liners
- Sanitise all surfaces
Please note: If you require a specialised clean, for example oven or freezer cleaning, please let us know during your booking. This might incur an additional charge. Oven cleaning for example will take a minimum of 2hours to soak prior to actual cleaning for excellent results.
Recommended supplies include:
- Kitchen and bathroom spray cleaner
- Oven Spray cleaner
- Bleach /toilet cleaner for the toilet
- Kitchen/bathroom Limescale removal
- Glass/window cleaner
- Floor cleaner depending on the floor surface type
- Suitable spray /polish for dusting surfaces
- Vacuum cleaner
- Steam mop or basic mop/bucket and long broom/ dust pan
- Sponges, wipes, microfibre clothes for cleaning glass and wet surfaces
- Multipurpose cleaning spray for kitchen, bathroom, glass and windows
- Toilet disinfectant
- Limescale removal
- Funiture polish for wood furniture/fittings and General purpose polish for dusting surfaces
- Microfibre cloths, wipes
- Floor cleaners
- Spotclean Ltd cleaning materials for bespoke outcome
Spotclean Ltd understands that accidents do happen. If your cleaner damages or breaks an item while providing a cleaning service, please follow the following steps:
1. Resolve with your Cleaner: Raise the issue with the Cleaner and try to resolve the matter amicably between the two of you. Spotclean Ltd Cleaners are self employed and they may or may not have insurance.
2. Home Insurance: If you cannot come to a resolution directly with the Cleaner, then contact your home insurance provider, you might be able to claim on your home insurance policy.
3. Spotclean Ltd: After you have exhausted the two steps above and unsuccessful, then please contact us. We are insured.
Yes. Spotclean Ltd gives a one time referral Recommendation bonus discount of £10 or 20% for recommending a new Customer to us. To qualify, the recommended Customer must book regular cleaning service with Spotclean Ltd. The payment will be made in kind to the referral after the new client has booked their second clean with us. So, the more clients you recommend to us the more your bonus.
We attend to our Customers from Monday to Saturday. We are open from 6am to 9pm. We rest on Sundays.
Please read out Service Terms and conditions for more information.
Thank you for your custom!